Closing time in Berlin: As of October 10, all evening events will be brought forward and will take place between 6 and 11 pm.
Important information about your visit
There are special rules for our events and only the strict adherence to these rules will allow us to open the Quaelgeist for you. We therefore ask you to read the following points carefully and to observe them at all times.
- for all events a pre-registration via the Quälgeist app or the website is required (one registration for each person)
- no admission without confirmed advance notification
- the number of guests is limited to a maximum of 35
- in many areas a mouth-nose cover must be worn (please bring it with you)
- the protection and hygiene concept provided in the rooms must be observed
- people with symptoms of illness such as fever, cough etc. may not attend our events
- guests who deliberately violate the rules of the protection and hygiene concept may be expelled from the rooms
- we reserve the right to cancel or interrupt events at short notice in the event of a general deterioration in the infection situation or in the event of persistent breaches of the protective regulations on our premises
Our staff on duty at the bar and at the entrance will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
About Quälgeist Berlin e.V.
Quaelgeist Berlin e.V. is a non-commercial association of SM and Fetish enthusiasts. We maintain our own space where our members can practice and enjoy their fetishes and preferences and live out their fantasies. With approx. 300 sqm. we have a great variety of play options with St. Andrew’s Cross, cages, a rack, wall bars, hoists & pulleys, a hanging cage, slings and many other play-tools available. Be sure to bring your own favourite personal toys with you.
Quaelgeist is “your playroom”. Our goal is to provide a safe and secluded space for you and your play partner(s). We are not the usual Berlin cruising venue, nor do we have a classical “Darkroom”. While the majority of our guests come with their play partners, there’s also much opportunity to get in contact with new people at our bar. If you are a newbie or visitor to Berlin, please just ask the bar staff, they will be happy to help you.
Quaelgeist Berlin organizes events regularly on the weekend and on every other Monday and Tuesday. The majority of the parties are for gay men, many are open to all varieties of SM/fetishes, while others are themed for specific fetishes (see the events calendar). We also host theme weekends which allow extended SM play and SM training (Bondage, SM and Slave weekends). There are also special events for women and/or trans* and inter* people.
At all Quaelgeist events safety is of number one priority. All sexual acts are only allowed with the mutual consent of all participants. We also provide consultation with regard to questions about SM, safety, and health issues. We meet once a month at our MoM-Sitzung (meeting) to discuss program and organizational topics. These meetings are open to everyone and offer a good contact point for people who are interested in learning more about us. Between these meetings the executive board manages the association’s affairs.
Our program lives and thrives through the participation of our members. At our events, you will always find the community members behind the bar and at the entrance. Quaelgeist Berlin’s activities are financed through membership fees. Newcomers and visitors to Berlin can become a temporary member for an evening. Regular visitors to our events are encouraged to consider becoming club members. We are happy to send membership information and application form if you are interested.
We look forward to your visit and wish both you and us lots of fun with the “rough times” in life.
Quälgeist Berlin e.V.